INDIAN RIVER AQUATICS CLUB - 2018-2019 SEASON
WHO CAN JOIN?
Indian River Aquatics is a year round "competitive" swim team that focuses on developing young athletes to their fullest potential in the water. There are 4 groups: Blue (novice) Bronze, Silver, and Gold (senior). Ages range from 6 to 18+
"Next tryout will be held on August 20th (Monday) between 5:30-5:50pm
· Read all about our club here: Club Overview Flyer
· Registration Application Form (for USA Swimming)
For more information about this club contact coach Manny Noguchi at 772-462-7778 or email@example.com.
For more information about the masters' program, please email coach Craig firstname.lastname@example.org.
To follow the Indian River Rats on twitter and up to date information click on the following link https://twitter.com/INDIANRIVERRATS
HOW TO SIGN UP
· Each member needs to pick a “new” registration form at my office (from coach Manny) and get his signature.
· Go to W-building on IRSC main campus (not other campuses) in Fort Pierce to submit a form AND make a payment.
· Please keep a receipt of your payment.
· No payment on-line. No payment at other IRSC campuses. No payment over the phone/email.
Indian River State College Swimming Pool
3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, Florida 34981
In order for the swim season to be successful it is important that parents participate in the program. This includes making sure the swimmer is at practice on time. Parents are also asked to volunteer at the swim meets hosted by our team. Volunteers are used to time races, operate concessions, and provide hospitality for the visiting teams. Parental support is essential to the success of Indian River Aquatics.
USA Swimming is the national Governing Body for the sport of swimming which administers competitive swimming in accordance with the Amateur Sports Act. USA Swimming provides programs and services for members, supporters, affiliates, and interested public. USA Swimming values members of the swimming community, and the staff and volunteers who serve them and is committed to excellence and the improvement of the sport of swimming.
OUR VISION: To inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of swimming and in life